recently
a song was playing non-stop in my song list
in repeat mode
is coco lee's 'I have a dream'
I heart those meaningfull lyric songs..including this for sure
in my dream
we meet each other eventually
a song was playing non-stop in my song list
in repeat mode
is coco lee's 'I have a dream'
I heart those meaningfull lyric songs..including this for sure
in my dream
we meet each other eventually
my hand
stop in your hand
no more avoiding
until the end of the world
myself
i willing
I have a dream.......
if i was not wrong
this is 2nd time u appeared in my dream
somemore
always when i was down :(
thanks~
give me a wonderful dream
but
because of it's wonderful ness ness++
im too clear and understand that
everything is only a DREAM
stop in your hand
no more avoiding
until the end of the world
myself
i willing
I have a dream.......
if i was not wrong
this is 2nd time u appeared in my dream
somemore
always when i was down :(
thanks~
give me a wonderful dream
but
because of it's wonderful ness ness++
im too clear and understand that
everything is only a DREAM

***********************************
dead ppl dream as us?
No comments:
Post a Comment