Thursday, June 12, 2008

Town


Bus--Train--Monorail--Town--Monorail--Train--Bus
This is how I travel to Town nowsaday
from Sg Long to KL
and it really needs 2 hours!!
people
do believe me
from now on
I think I will be more obedient
I really RATHER stay at home :(


I went to Sg Wang and Times Square
with Kelly@ the crazy Designer*
as usual
I was forced to bill for HER
@#$%!^&%$#@!
:(

i paid paid paid!!!

*Crazy Designer*

~I scratched her camera focus on her *** *a**~

~hoo hoo~*Pity pooR student's liFe*

Anyway,I got myself a new bag and a pair of shoes*Happy~!!

:

:

:

Guessing
Who am I met at Times Square~??

*old photo taken during foundation year*


"eh..how long we didn't get new photo le??!!?"

yup~!!
it was -- Shereen..my bestie
I'm really soooo HAPPY
she was rushing back to PJ
so we couldn't have a nice talk
ohh~
no kiss goodbye also
sob--sob--

Lastly,I think I need to work hard

for my assignment and coming midterm

start from tomorrow


Min Min jia you~


PS: I HATE TO TAKE BUS!!

No comments: