Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Week


What a terrble week !!
I couldn't find any interesting to share here
Everything is just so messy!

I am free

That is how I felt when I know that my IS lecturer is going to kampar for some conference~So it means she sets us FREE !! I got another 2 day holidays today and tomorrow.

The first day of holidays is tiring even though I wasn't doing anything. I woke up and nobody is at home( breakfast alone) . Another daily task would be catching up with my downloaded dramas. And tomorrow, i will going to the town for shopping..

Sorry for my friends in kampar, planned to 'visit' you guy but some incident happened out of the blue and it forces me to postpone the trip. :( I think next few weeks when I'm really got the mood then I will travel to there ..looking forward to it ..

On monday, I passed by the road
where we walked together before
This time, I walked alone
Please forgive me of thinking of you again
I really cant help into it

Off

No comments: