Thief~!!
Ohhu~ i saw one when i was in grocer earlier. A chinese man in middle-age, looked dark. As I hesitated over the choice between the two magazines, suddenly I felt someone walked in rapidly behind me. I heard the boss screamed then I nearly could guess what was happening. Someone was really doing something bold. He stole something and was caught eventually. Guess what he stole....
It was just a pack of NESCAFÉ powder !!! unbelievable.
The society..even the world that we live has change..in a terrible way. They willing to act illegally merely for a cheap thing or even ...without reason. A friend of mine said she rather ask people for a cup of coffee instead of stealing althought will be look down by others.
The most important that we must always hold with a self-respect no matter what happen.
But, who to blame ...?
I am not sure because something are totally out of control. This is the real world, and we got to face the reality. We need money in our life. Without it, people is nothing..and we forced to become another person ( in sometime), a stranger that we don't know him/her..
merely for life.
As we growing up, we force to accept and face all these cruel reality.
What a sad 'story' we are narrativing.....
Hope that I could find the exit of it soon.

off..
ps: today is really not my day
a tiny fragment of glass was pricked on my left foot..ouch~
No comments:
Post a Comment