Well, that happened to me yesterday when I picked up a box of cornflakes from the market up the street.
I happened to have a quart of whole milk from in the fridge and all I could think about was combining those bright cornflakes with a bowl of that rich and creamy milk.
I had never craved milk before. In fact, I don’t think I’ve ever tasted it. But something inside me knew that it was right to try.
Later, i googled the whole morning for MILK. ( be curious~people!!) There was an interesting recipe of strawberry milk.
First, fill a tall glass with one cup of fresh strawberry halves.
Then, add one cup of whole milk plus a couple spoonfuls of sugar.
Next, blend the whole thing together.The result was a rich, thick and creamy milkshake.
woohoo~!! it's cool and I wanna try this out tomorrow~!!
Now some of you might be shocked that I have whole milk in the fridge. I know that you probably think that jas won't be like to drink milk. In fact, most people I know don’t even remember what the real thing tastes like because they hate it too :p..
It’s true that I begin to use skim milk on my cereal as breakfast and for most other daily needs. But I almost always have a quart of whole milk on hand for special things. And now, I want to use it in my strawberry milk. Quite frankly, I don’t think it’s going to kill me. Everything in moderation, right?
For those of you who are used to eating nothing but fat free dairy products, a glass of this strawberry milk will taste like a rich and luxurious treat. And with only 144 calories and four grams of fat per serving, it’s not going to sabotage your diet. Give it a try!
ps: For those of you who need or want to stay away from sugar, i suggest you to get a FAT FREE milk or make it without spoonfuls of sugar.I’m sure it will work great too.
en.joy--off--
No comments:
Post a Comment