Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The myths



The Trevi Fountain- in the heart of Rome ..and so, in my heart
Of course, it surrounds by some myths...
People believe that by tossing in a coin over their right shoulder
they will one day return to this Eternal City-Rome...
Well
I think it must provides an execellent source of income for the city~lol~!!

And from the locals
anyone who throws two coins into the fountain will fall in love with a Roman..
Three coins will lead to a marriage..
do you believe it??

Although the source of the myths is unknown
yet
I still wanna be one of the superstitious tourist if i was there.^^
"and I'm not against getting marriage to a Roman guy too"

Yes.
The place was included in our journey around the world..
We are not gonna miss out this for sure~!!!
so Italy!!!!!!! wait for me ya~


~the night scene~

with l.ove
--off--

No comments: