guess..where am I today??....
I spend the last tuesday of July with some
future--
Finance professional, Treasurer,Stock broker and CEO
we were not doing analysis..but
SPORT
forgot when was the last time i TOUCH racket and bskball
honestly I'm not so talented in sport
honestly I'm not so talented in sport
after 4 hours ..
my whole body muscles are super pain :(
^^Then headed to Serdang
we have a wonderful dinner there
yes ! steamboat again
-so messy-
~Xueni~
CEO-me-xiaobai
Mei?? 
Shiau Shing--she looked like Angela Chang..
CEO-me-xiaobai
Mei?? 
Shiau Shing--she looked like Angela Chang..how do u think
an APPLE a day, keep the doctor away~
while we were busying camwhored..
someone was sitting there..eat non-stop
and we caught HER!!!

some of my classmates~
next..
i wanna blog about a girl
she posed angrily in front of my lens
said wanna an ANGRY pose photo
I promised to give her one
so
................
this shld be Ok...
I AM RED !!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment