actually
too much has happened on me in today
as a friend, would you mind to know
some how, I have to tell someone. if not, i'll be emo.
no
better no.
because I don't know how to write here.
ask me if you bother to know...
don't have pretty sentences but grammer errors
only feelings,words,and tears.
I wanna be selfish because i don't wanna get hurt in the end.
You can say I'm the port of flower inside the glass room.
It was so hard. It take courage but I was't brave enough.
I started to hate grow up. why we've to grow up?
So many thing to learn to understand to change your own thinking to suit the reality.
If everything has being doomed, then we better off the fairy tale story, keep it away from your childrens, stop creating those perfect fairyland for your baby.
Let's them be prepare well for the war. the real big war.
how naive
I thought u used to tell me everything
I thought you believed in me
which means
I can trust you
but there are still many inside your pocket
you never let me know
please let me know the truth but not instructions
If you want me to grow up.
or maybe you are just right
btw, you are still the one I chose to believe in.
the last person.
And you never fail to get my love and respect.
again.
I received a big-no L.A.B.L.E today.
just from that moment onwards
I will never ever forget how the person make me felt.
It was so rude and that was the first time I felt like an idiot.
then,
It was from that onward.
I told myself jas you seriously don't really need to.
Did you ever get so annoyned by those who are not really understand you yet they act like they were?
So tell me.
What do you expect to hear from me..and for what.....to prove that you got the point?
Get tired on this. and so sorry I started with some white lies to you.
If you are get ready to stay at the back in the most stable and comfortable way you felt.
please don't impede others to step forward...
and I hope it would be the last time.
jas has become very emo recently.
no ideas why.
No comments:
Post a Comment