Sunday, November 30, 2008

orphan


it's gonna be a sad post since there is a story about an orphan.





Connie had started her journey flying to Taiwan for 3 weeks. In order to take care 2 biji anak connie, I become the unpaid nanny, we have to feed them by RM200 in 3 weeks time.>.<.. so-called challenging~!!


fine. dealing with kid shld be not a big-problem to us since she was TAN HUA MIN, VIP visiter of our house.





Sad sad sad. She just screwed up my wonderful morning by wake me up from my SWEET-DREAM. argh~!!! Sleep at around 5am is always my habit when I was at home but she knocked my door at around 10 something is so big-wrong ! arggh~!! "Never mind.." as I told myself.
My so-called Morning ....... =='






Then



After the lunch , she curi makan my biscuit and showing me an EVIL smile ...
!#$%^&@^



So we (me and his bro + Kelly) was decided to bully her and we did success. We bergaduh with her in a very very gentle way~haha. Finally she cried and asked for help from my mum which make us more happy. She complained to my mum therefore my mum got no choice but to act like wanna whip (with the rotan) me. hahahaha~




in order to find something to kill her time, I asked them helping me to bath the puppy. Another war.....as I can simply predict before I voice out the idea.=='

nothing. and puppy become the poor victim. R.I.P~






kid need foods. especially HER !!


went to jaya jusco for prepare sufficient food stored inside refrigerator . Milo, biscuit, Vitagen, sausages, cereal, bun, juices and things that you can found inside a normal refrigerator.

was so tired whole day.


let's see what who are the story talking about...

The Orphan-T.H.M




Sausage Bun + Milo...wonder was her supper or what


tengah rindui ibu




The unpaid nanny ..


:ME: how sad.....


My MUM




It's gonna be another looooooooooooooong day tmr and I just wanna shop likes no tomorrow. hoho^^

Sleep early.....better. wonder the horribly morning call will be how early !!

--off--

No comments: