boo
I have been busy day in day out, for those i dont know why i am doing for
and my weekend is gone.
My poor blackie was stolen by someone mr/ms-i-don't-even-know-who-you-are, and the tight deadline of stupid assignments are so near where my papers are so clean and clear now...everything everthing everthing and everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I don't know and I don't even want to know all these. I choose to sleep at home instead of forcing myself fit into the lecture hall with my empty mind.
Well, I pampered myself with some walking. But somehow things become terrible when u can see it , touch it but you got no ideas on how to take it home with you. At the end, was troubled by things that only make me more frustrated. Seriously my week is NOT fun at all :(
boo
boo
boo
boo
boo
Yup..all I need is to be clam down, I really know. No wonder how worst the situation is, just as long as we put in the effort and patience into making things right, it will turn out right and things will go back to place. Agree?
Tomorrow is a new day again and the spiritless me need to be kill.
Okie, I promise to have my signature on the attendence list personally in whole week. I try to maintain positive attitude toward my study, althougth it's hard but I will try.
get disciplined. focus. determined. and...strong.
all well, I'm only human.
lastly,
CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE FOR
CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE FOR
epi18 of Gossip Girl-S2
................................im going to die for it.
however, Beverly Hills 90210 is not bad. too.
on a sidenote, i've got only about a week more to decide the flavour of my cake.
No comments:
Post a Comment