Monday, March 30, 2009

3/4

omg omg omg, breaking news !!!









KELVIN YAP IS SHIAO CONG !! and still v.....
oh, my friend, i feel sorry to you >.< ...but SHARING IS CARING [ you know it too T.T ].....
and I do, always try to CARE everyone around me.















jeng jeng jeng*
guys, here's an advice to you all if you're reading this: there is no such thing as a free lunch and nothing help to button one's lips, especially girls'.

















okok, looking here....







maybe one day....one day I'll like you


this one...needless to say



water fishshshshsh kakak



what am I trying to show? figure it up...


yummy, too bad cher cher is not joining us~ owh!!





Went to Redbox Sunway Piramid and waited for a room for 3. Oh wow, the room is not just like, for 5 or 10, but you can seriously have a mini concert inside.


woohoo~


my masterpiece.. nice right??!!?




one is for cher cher, another one is gaibei's !









So I have been eating out for the past weekend. And finally I stepped in jln IPOH after so many days I long for it. CURRY MEE~~~~



















With me, that is. KL night scene from look-out-point is nice, too bad the place was packed like sardines on saturday night.




from left:
处(柱)男, lin lin, min min









yupppie~



















ignorance is bliss.




bought lots books ytd
craves for new realizing



I've got to say I enjoyed my three day weekend a whole lot

Hugs*

No comments: