Hello people !! Jasmine Chin has, a very awesome days !! Very happy, yes =P
Okay, or maybe I'm just being overjoyed. But oh well. I've been in this condition for almost two weeks. My pals has been bugging me to calm down, but I refuse it. =)
Fine. I feel so relax, as finally I was able to put down those dreadful past, which only brought me dissapointed and now, I realized that I couldn't have hope for more ( or should say, I wouldn't), or even try to twist the fact. So yeah, decided and I am too happy to start anew, to turn over a new leaf and pick herself up again.Honestly, I am very contended with what and who I've now. I would've been smarter this time to make the right choice.
In the past week, many things have happened, and I mean M-A-N-Y.
1. My caffeine addiction grows stronger each day.
2. An unexpected road trip.
3. Overslept, late then skipped again.
4. Stuttering when I saw your eyes ^^ ..altho you've small eyes..
5. Unbelievable, I'm using the snail mail post service twice in this week.
6. Wore the size number 9 's shoes ( as i usually wear 6 ) go to college and I nearly fall down on the road twice today =p
Last but not least, I'm getting nervous to my next coming year1semester3's final.>.<
oh, time flies...
as i admit that i didn't really put effort, not to say much effort, on my studies in this semester.
JASMINE CHIN is in library if you couldn't reach to her either in msn or phone recently. tired days but i know it's worthwhile when i get my result.
Now go around and spread the news !!! and don't blame me for being disappeared for entire week and until the end of this month.
note: remember to tell the people you love that you love them, at every opportunity.
oh, can't wait to see you.
Hugs
No comments:
Post a Comment