Saturday, May 16, 2009
influenza
Hey everyone, I am ALIVE. min min can run can walk can jump can eat finaly =]
It's okey to have a break (althought I don't have a kit-kat!) Anyhow it's a big wrong if you get SICK in your break. OMGness...
I got no idea on what the hell the sickness is as you will lose appetite because your stomach is very pain and somtime it will cramp. At night you can't get much sleep as u're busying throwing-up and diarrhea.><
Finally, I knew somthing about it from the DR.
It's actually a 'stomach flu'. Don't worry as it isn't the same as flu or influenza(recently people get nervous to this word ). Stomach flu is an illness called gastroenteritis, while is usually caused by a virus. And I kinda have to avoid banana and milk for a couple of days>< . There is no vaccine or cure for gastroenteritis therfore what I can do is only rest, rest, and rest until I feel better.(I think it's the only thing i so enjoy in this illness).
Not to forget someone who treat me so 'nice' at the night I throwing-up.
SHE ASKED ME TO DRINK ALL THE VOMITING AS SHE COMPLAINED IT WAS SO DISGUSTINGGGGGG!!!!!
so-called sibling ==
Anyhow, I am recovered already. And now I'm laying down on my bed with a glass of Ribena^^
I should seriously start to plan what to do with my 'leftover' holidays~
God Bless...
PS: the pill of 'cuci perut' is black and round just like a M&M in black~!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment