I've making my stand here, clear and loud.
I decided to alter my food habits towards ones that I believe will support the goal of a healthier life. Habits, that were encouraged by our parents while we were growing up, but those that I easily ignored in my adult independence, especially after i was moving out. My mum taught me that just about anything is good in moderation but nothing is good in excess.
So anyway, here is my fasting plan for the next month.
1. no supper
2. no fast food and carbonated drinks.
3. not comsume more than a cup of coffee in a day
4. consume less than 1500 calories in a day
For supplements, I use Fish Oil, and Vitamin E.
I'll need to lower my calorie comsumption somewhere else, so I'm cutting the lunch and dinner carbs. I'm still not a strict low-carbs diet, as I don't believe that's healthy. I really need carbs in the morning to get me going.
I plan ahead and eat whole, natural foods (mostly fruits, veges, and raw nuts) 90% of the time and greatly reduced the comsuption of processed foods.
As an omnivore I can eat many things, but I won't just eat any thing.
till then, smooth sailing =]
No comments:
Post a Comment