"Shall i never get any older than i'm now?
that'll be a comfort,
one way never to be an old woman
and, always to have lessons to learn!"
that'll be a comfort,
one way never to be an old woman
and, always to have lessons to learn!"
....Alice, Alice in Wonderland
Do you think Alice's lonely in her Wonderland?
what if i bring you along,
......may i ?
04.06.09
Honestly, I'd never read it when i was a kid.
until now...
I still wonder what the story is all about...
but, who cares..
A great picture I'd found in the thumbdrive...
Do you think Alice's lonely in her Wonderland?
what if i bring you along,
......may i ?
04.06.09
Honestly, I'd never read it when i was a kid.
until now...
I still wonder what the story is all about...
but, who cares..
A great picture I'd found in the thumbdrive...
"I've learnt that to have a good friend
is the purest of all God's gift..."
Frances Farmer
Life without a friend is like death without a witness.
Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruits.
Life without liberty is like body without spirit.
In the universe, there're things that are known, and things that are unknown,
and in between, there are doors.
Alright, I've got to say I enjoyed my life a whole lot.
In three words,
I can sum up everything I've learnt about life.
It's goes on... :)
till then,
with love
No comments:
Post a Comment