Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Fear is the highest fence

June,27th, Saturday
630am



You have no idea how much I've enjoyed paintball this kinda agreesive game. They were surprised to see me holding with a paintball marker. Guess what, I was seriously afraid and nervous before the game. However, I found out that I've already fall for it after the first bullet was shoot out !





# "aiyo..nothing to scare one..take a picture 1st~!!! mari mari...say chese !!"



# "who say PIG cannot play paintball?!"
luckily,PIGGIE MEI is not in my team worr...*relieved*


# jess was dragging me to hell !! im really scare larrr :X


# "Sniper"...powerful name lehh =D
spot the stupid michelle, she insisted to smile under her mask!
omg....who know u're smiling there?!!??!





Whoops !! You would never believe that I did contributed to the my team during the games and with the cooperatioon and tacit understanding , we managed to fight until semi-final.Hooray!~ However, we lost to "BABY KING"*such a UN-lethality name*.
Whatever it is, it was so happy as 'BABY KING' from our finance course had won the game, be the champion. as against to ACCA *smug*

#At the shooting range.



Looking forward to next game, babeh! Then maybe I will be the champion in next time. Oh can't wait can't wait !!!

Gonna open my books and try to squeez some fact into my brain. However,the report is DONE !! Finally can get an early nigth today =)






Let a group photo to end the entry.

*spot me in 3 sec plz*


PS: What a messy post ==''

till then, with love xoxo

No comments: