Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Because I Love'em So Much


It HAS been pretty quiet around here, hasn't it ?


Shuffling between my house, the computer lab,coffee house and library. Blogging has been something I just couldn't care much at the moment.



anyway :) ...

In three days time, I'd been enjoyed a short breakaway in the land where i was borned. I'm thrilled, to spend quality time with the family.

He's the new member, welcome welcome..

I know I know, my korean mami is wayyyyy too COOL !!




Well yeah, you have no idea how long I've waited to be in cinema. I gasped and ohmygosh-ed a lot during the movie. IT WAS REALLY COOL !!!


G.I .JOE.The Rise Of Cobra

They'll fight for freedom, wherever there's trouble


Go watch the movie! Watchu waiting for ??

=p

Apparently, caramel is wayyy too sweet
all of a sudden, I remember honey <3






Speaking of which, I've had so many accumulated pictures over the past few weeks, of outings, and those little memorable things.

#1 it's time to harvest

no matter what u had planted...

after 3 years and tons of hardwork

someone is missing in this photo ...


#2 the couple tumbler !!

I guess you wouldn't believe,
what the God has brought to us

XD




#3 do you know that?

......fish cures homesick effectively =D





#4 LOVE is the necessary to live on
yet..






don't wait until it get burned..




meet Michelle, the lady ostrich :X



#5 simplify those complicated jobs
Still, we found the joyness


thinking seriously...



and, never be afraid to be apart..





meet Charlena Chai <3




#6 Last but not least




WE SING LIKE NOBODY IS LISTENING~!!!!
happy is definately the most important element in our life...

after 12pm LEGALLY..


with my coursemates =)



*****

Finals is in a month time, or barely that, and I am kinda starting to freak out by looking at the amout of notes and book I have to read through within the limited time period. Those TV series has got to go, been entertained too much by facebook. Made up my mind, I shall really work on my wordload today, and tomorrow.. yet, I shall enjoy myself with a break in this weekend =)

.. amidst our busy life, letting loose is a must ..

till then, with love <3


No comments: