
yeap..nothing is better than a group photo ♥

Kelip-kelip kampong Kuantan
Yepp, we planned it within 2 days and we actually made it. And it was the very first time get to see KELIP-KELIP. happy~!!
On the next day, went to Kampar.
So I finally met up with them (mentioned in previous entry), yet not all of them. Haven't seem them since my birthday celebration this year. Since most of them was going to class in friday, Cher, Kelsey, Frank and me were going for a karaoke session for whole day.
Had heaps of thought because I had a sudden realisation that friendship is.... :(
Yeah so I freaked out and didn't dare to go in so detail in the end. SERIOUS. I wouldn't wanna know whatever that we will turn to at the end. Just a bit, a lill bit of dissapointed, truly.
And from here, it is RANDOM FUN With Jass.
Basically, I'd just spontaneously agree to join a competition to a friend's sudden request. It was Merdeka Kolam Competition organised by the Arts and Crafts Society in my college. Actually, 8 out of 10 is to support the event since the chairman ,committee are our dear classmates. :)
Ever heard about Kolam ??
It is a form of sandpainting that is drawn by using rice powder which is thought to bestow prosperity to homes.
team .haha
Talking about the decoration... hemm hemmm, we didn't actually draft or discuss it among our team. And we made a 'live' decision just 5 minutes before the competition start. See how 'strong of our powerful' quoted from ms.mei chian hwa. haha.
Of course, we very much hope to be the champion and we really really put effort on it. But then, that didn't happen, because our design was pretty simple :) haha. Well, prizes are not so important and we did actually had fun. Champion, emm..maybe another day yeah? :D
Ytd..
Then, the grand tradisional costume competition was a success. I don't actually have the photo with me because I forgot to bring my handphone with me. Gosh..how careless I was. Woo, they are gorgeous !! Not to forget, Pui Sin, Hui Zhen, Tse Hui and Abbie were really surprising us after they put on some make-up.
cheong-sam girl, puisin
the FOCUS of the whole night- kadazan muiiiii, huizhen
by the time I reached to her, she'd already took off her kadazan costume ==''
And..
纸片人~~~
"eat more plssss."
27th August...the big day for 2 of our lovely classmates :)
Ms.Charlene Chai & Mr.Poodle-Alister Eyeo....they has officially turning' 23 !!
Well, the birthday surprise we had for Charlene turned out pretty well. Everything went sccording to plan, and six of us celebrated for her at FunOK 返屋企 at Cheras. As for the poodle, we celebrated his birthday right after the trad. costume competition because everyone was involving in that. All in all, I ATE 2 cakes (lychee and mango) in a day =p
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY~!!
all the photos are not with me, will upload it to fb once i got it ya..
oh..prawn mee, asam laksa, chao kuey tiaw....wait me, here I come ♥
Till then, with love.
No comments:
Post a Comment