Oh, without actually realizing it, I've not properly blogged for forth night already. So many things has happened over the 14 days! Where do I even begin ...
♥ ... had an awesome bonding time with 2 best friends whom I haven't had the chance to catch up with almost a year alongside mango special and nasi lemak ayam over the last last weekend. Although it was short, still able to know that you're fine, that's enough. so enjoyable.
♥ ... watched 2012 as promised. how miracle of the chance that still manage to get the tickets. But, but, but, it wasn't worth the wait seriously. Overall, it was ranked not so high ,for me.
♥ ... Zee Avi's songs are seriously repeating in my player for almost 2 nights.
♥ ... attended the musical night held in my college last Wed. A great success of it, attributed to those committee who put tons of effort on that night. Hmm... Ya know, music is always the universal language. However, it is also tied in with memory too. What a mystery night !! and I am still learning the art of juggling life.
♥ ... had a good time chatting with someone. It takes me a whole lot of courage to admit something. However, if this person is someone whom you've already approved to that level, I eventually can just be myself. Thanks for the lill motivation from you, it boost my determination a lot.
♥ ... ate too much over last weekend. Steamboat is always the best choice in the raining ice cold night.
November 21 @ Summer Steamboat Bdr Sunway
♥ ... the power of thought made my left middle finger grows long. In fact, our middle fingers are supposed to be not in the exactly same length, and they are making a joke of it on our mother ! :D
♥ ... was revising the chapters of Risk Management. Well, my left brain cells severely murdered by 0 and 9! :D
So yup yup. A forth night to go before Final. Focus. FOCUS. Then, holidays will be just outside the door. See you soon.
I can't wait for tmrw! It's gonna be another awesome day
No comments:
Post a Comment