Monday, February 08, 2010

07.02.2010 Adam


I watched the movie "Adam" yesterday and thought it was pretty good. However, I didn't quite like the ending of the movie, in other word, I didn't really understand the ending, as I know it's not the ending I expected.

Adam is an interesting movie, a mix of romantic comedy and a serious character study of Asperger's Syndrome. Adam is a engineer who suffer from Asperger's syndrome, one thing about it is not knowing what people are thinking,especially when people mean something different from what they are actually saying. He meets a girl, Beth, his new neighbor at his apartment, and the two begin to hit it off.



Thanks to a great script and the ability of its two leads, "Adam" becomes a movie worth watching. I particularly like the female character - Beth, she is completely lovable. She is just so nice and understanding that it make you angry that girls like this don't exist in your own life. Even though Adam has a hard time relating and being able to be there for her emotionally, she likes him anyway and help to make it work. Even though I don't understand exactly why they are together, I believe they are together and display some tremendous chemistry together. I wonder if I could be like her in the same way :)




She love him for no reasons, just because she loves him. I like the his honesty and he always learn to ask what other people are thinking.This would be the precious part in a relationship, isn't it? Well, I think I've been demanded for too perfection in a relationship, it's wasn't a good thing after all.


It's just a wonderful, beautiful, and charming story about falling in love. Hope you guy will like it too. Enjoy!


p/s: Hugh Dancy is fabulous!!

No comments: