So I've had probably the most busy week in 2010, so far. Study has been pretty good! Study mood is finally back, the positive thinking makes the day.
So what's ball night all about? taking picture? talking? praising and giving compliment? End of story. Nothing else I did there except giving a stiff smiling face to the camera around.
Verziere, an Italy word, means Garden. It was the theme in that night. We can see everyone was trying to dress for the theme. However, I never expect there were some ladies who styled their hair with the real flowerrr. Owhh, they really had a garden on their head whole night!


March of 9 marked one of those unforgettable and fulfilling days. I appreciates all the wishing texts through sms, mms, mails and don't forget those posted on my fb, especially my lovely classmates. They are awesome by celebrating my 21st three day straight for me.


@ wings cafe
A day before I officially turning into 21, we all had our dinner at Bumbu Bali, Bandar Puteri. Ms. Jessica, the greedy lady had her chocolate ice-cream cake by herself alone, sob sob.. pity us because we have no chance to ever try it =(



There's one thing I never told you my dear: I am really happy to have the birthday celebration together with you! Hope our friendship will be forever, and
I LIKE YOU!
so touching uhh..
Now,I have 48 hours and I wish to fully utilize it before I get back to my study and assignment mood. However, I've actually wasted my first few hours since the early morning. In fact, I'm now sitting with a cup of Iced blended Mocha White Coffee in OldTown Aman Suria nearby my sister's office. I've my brunch here and they served not-so-tasty nasi lemak. OHMYGOSH, it has been more 3 hours sitting here and I guess I have an hour more to wait for her. Anyhow, sometime we need to compromise with reality.
For this weekend, I actually planned a full schedule and a lill bit of road trip to some places. It somehow thrilled me to know that I'll be going on a trip to PutraJaya for the International Hot Balloon Fiesta. No particular reasons, I simply wanted to get out of town and the weather forecast shows a big-green-light of it. OHH, just can't wait for it, all I ever wish for now is my sister can finish her work faster, come and 'collect' me!
So in case you have been hiding behind four walls with a window, let's get out from your house to enjoy the sun, before the sun goes down. Have fun.
with love

No comments:
Post a Comment