Friday, April 16, 2010

2010.04.16 Running out of coffee

I ran out of coffee today. The instant coffee jar ran empty today. Bummer!

This is my most current updated status in Facebook.


Most of my friends and family know that I absolutely love coffee, so much so that I drink copious amounts of it every day, problem is I don't have a coffee maker in my hostel. No choice, I have to buy instant coffee from the store, but after 2-3 years now it doesn't really satisfy my craving for stronger taste of coffee anymore. I think I drink too much coffee, but when I don't drink it I have a tremendous headache. I have been trying to kicked the habit though, apparently I have made absolutely no progress towards this goal. I know it's not good for me, all the caffeine, but I have a difficult time staying focus on everything without coffee.

All in all, I surrender to my cravings for coffee. I'm addicted.


Yeah, I know.



Today is not my day.

Red eyes infection forbids me to use my contact lens. This has been happening too frequently within this few month so I tend to be more cautions. Not only that, the low coursework mark has completely take the gilt off the gingerbread. However, the cast is die, what I can do is to put more effort on final examination.


I don't want to talk more and I hope to finish the next 6 hours tranquilly.




p/s: Words are immensely powerful. One cruel remark can wound someone for life.

No comments: