Wednesday, July 14, 2010

2010.07.14 Doughnut Internship - the 3rd piece





I've done a lot of thinking lately. The thinking that only occurs when you're pressed between bedsheets and the clock is staring back at you in bright red 3am's and your mind is playing a constant loop of memories you'd rather forget.

Let's face it: My life is pretty much an empty box. After the conversation with my supervisor, I found out that my brain took too much things of granted at the golden age for learning. This is so bad and I am guilty of this.

I know that life is not easy, but I guess it is not so hard. Curiosity is the important, it can do anything rather than killed the cat. But, I guess I've still kind of fallen into the idea that maybe sometimes things are meant to be. So, I'll try not to trouble the trouble until the trouble troubles me.

I've learned a few things though. I constantly update myself with wide variety of information, discuss it with people, and try to listen their opinion as well. But I am not going to waste my time on something which will bored me. As hard as it is, I'm going to move on. One day, I'll find my capable of being proud to be me.


Actually I've planned to blog about some recent event of my employment. But the time is not allow and sleep is always in the priority. I promise to update it in next entry, you have my words!


always love, J


No comments: