In my previous post.i mentioned this question:
' Do dead people dream as us?"
Surprisingly someone give me an answer:
"人死了是不会做梦的。梦其实是脑电波重组。人死了,心脏都不会跳,闹就会缺氧也跟着死去。又哪来的脑电波呢?"
phew phew...it sounds logic and reasonable isn't it?
I never though that anyone will respon to it instead of tell me 'You're thinking toooo much! Come back to reality!!'
By the way, I nearly finish my week1 (tomorrow have another lecture and tutorial for English Business). I met numerous of students,lecturers,seniors and etc. Of course,there are bitch and jerks :( everywhere.
Everyone is going back to their hometown in this coming weekend, but I'm not.I stayed at home as usual after my lecture ended. Mum..I wonder why I had become so kiddish..I so so much want to go back home. I'm so sorry by frightening you on that phone call, that day I really cried myself to sleep and tried hard to cover my swollen eyes in the next day. :) it's quite embarassing to me...However, I'm alright and gonna behave as adult right now. No more worry and kacau to you,trust me ya!
Well,the stories should be end here.
I'm looking forward tomorrow because it is our One day trip to KLCC Book fair with my friends.
We are going to capture all the nice view and crap non-stop.
Off to sleep.
Have a nice weekend!
Have a nice weekend!
1 comment:
aiks..
when alone in hostel..
really will miss our home..
now tht my feeling..so i can understand ur situation...aiks..
so hope tht my family is local..
damn wish tht..they move to sg long instead..
haih..
it's all jus dream..
miss my hometown..eventhough...back to anyplace of johor..it's look like home jor..=(
Post a Comment