Saturday, May 31, 2008

BookFest @ Malaysia 2008

The bookFest @ Malaysia2008 are currently holding at Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre (KLCC) started from 24th of May until 1st of June. The hall is huge,full with 'bookworm' including alan,thean and me :) We had spent almost 2 to 3 hours inside but still not enough for me to search.

Everything is cheap man...I swear that it is really super cheap for some books. I was so happy to get what what I desired for so long. Many book has been chosen by me but I couldn't buy every book which I had listed. At the end, I'd spent around RM80 something for 5 books. 2 are for mum and the other are belong to me^^. Hopefully, I will be there again. I like to read soooo much. (we met Gary Cao Ge and Chef Chen Hong while he was promoting his new book)~

Today's KLCC was full with people. Some of them especially those teenagers are come for their idol-Fahrenheit.


Phew~Phew~


They are so energetic and crazy, full with passion which remind me I'm still a young adult right. I was attracted by their high screaming when I was searching some books inside Kinokiniya.When I looked down to the ground floor, I saw the 4 flower guys were there. The camera flashed non-stop, follow by their fan's screaming. What a crazy afternoon!! I was unable to take some clearly photo since I was so at the 5th level.


Whole process finished within 30mins only

Thanks for my friends because of accompanied me coming back to sg long to have dinner. I sooo happy today yet soooo tired.

I think I shld off at here for an early night.I'm really cannot think anymore.

Sweet dream:)

No comments: