Sunday, June 01, 2008

Coming of June

Very bored. Stuck at home again...

Today, I spent my time by reading books which I bought yesterday. It is really great. Hehe...This is what I usually do during freetime.

The book is telling about how to take good care of Chihuahua. The pictures are amazing~!! After I read, I found the detailed information is useful. I'm getting more and more understand my dearie :)

I have already spent a lot even though I haven't gotten my loan. Food, household items, books and my new contact lenc. Can't wait to go back home on this week... I'm so so so poor~!!

I went to KLCC and Jaya Jusco Cheras Selatan recently, they sell many pretty and cute clothes. Tight budget. Damn...I still waiting for the loan to come then only can dress up myself. I know I gonna regret if I buy now since there will be a lot of new clothes coming in soon after Mega Sale ( from the cute salegirl ).

Well, I really have no idea of what to blog about and I'm super boring. Let me share some photo of yesterday.

We paid only 2 bucks and got this band.

It was fun to go out with them:p
And..
JOYCE
HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY ~!!!





No comments: