June,28
again. I moved my shadow away from sg.long. for this weekend, I headed to BDR SUNWAY--SUNWAY PIRAMID
some might know that I have a sister there. (mentioned in previous blog)
the crazy designer*kelly
thanks for sweetie-kaixuan for dropped me at Serdang KTM so that no stupid waiting for U41.
sunway piramid--my shadow appeared at there right on 1pm.
again.
I BILL~!!!! how many times already and still fooled..
again. I moved my shadow away from sg.long. for this weekend, I headed to BDR SUNWAY--SUNWAY PIRAMID
some might know that I have a sister there. (mentioned in previous blog)
the crazy designer*kelly
thanks for sweetie-kaixuan for dropped me at Serdang KTM so that no stupid waiting for U41.
sunway piramid--my shadow appeared at there right on 1pm.
again.
I BILL~!!!! how many times already and still fooled..
SAKAE SUSHI...
I like the dazzle of light there. much more different from where I came.
my shadow was there..and it was reluctant to leave.
J.Co donut..was satisfying my desire finally.
Tira miss u~my fav.^^
the sweetness of the icing overwhelms the taste~woo~delicious!!
Shincher,Alan~look at here!!..
know what is CHUAN??
I'm SHOWING OFF to you right now..no doubt~!!
see. it's my enjoyable hours..belongs to only ME--at kelly's placeat the night
learned photographing and I finally know what is means by 'focus'.
how amazing ~!!yet still have a room to improve.
here goes my masterpiece ..

June,29
ooo.
overnight donut was a bit hard..not so recommend to you guy~.~
so Wendy's burger^^
Shrimp Burger and the original french fried taste. It's really worth for that price.
not so expensive yet can get the good food.
looking forward the *Baked Potatoes topped cheese and chilli* for next.
wondering
why don't they top it with chocolate^^?? then i'll be there with my shadow everyday^^
rainning~
on my way back.
dull and dark life.. i felt that i was getting closer to that..out of blue
I scared.
GOD.
I want it to be light up or you make the whole world dull and dark"
or else..
I will be greedy for more...


we ARE NOT twins~!! even tho we're pretty much alike.
I love photography~!!
ps: Daddy~she wants MacBook and I want a new CAMERA~!!and please believe that we're really LOVE you as much as ours demand~
more photos will be upload soon~!!
--off--
No comments:
Post a Comment