17th June
My new pet, a electronic sheep..very cute right? I have it from my lovely hsemate.
the sheep was either running or jumping at my screen, something it is quite annoying especially when mood is not so good yet frustrated by assignment.
My new pet, a electronic sheep..very cute right? I have it from my lovely hsemate.
the sheep was either running or jumping at my screen, something it is quite annoying especially when mood is not so good yet frustrated by assignment.
Our place was damn quiet usually as everyone having their own task but different in that night. Everyone was crazy with the small thing :p Fun~ Could you imagine that a UFO will come out to bring my sheep away and later it was sent back from top. The whole body was burned in fire and it immediatelly jump into a bath tub. Somemore they saw "Niu Lang & Zhi Nv" too....omg !!
18th June
I am free as scheduled.
This time, I was not busy for nothing again. Finished my FAF assignment before the due date ( actually is just my part ). Amazing~ But now is not the time to relax, somemore got MP,EB and IS assignment still in process.
Anyway it's a good starting.
I missed the Welcoming concert this year..Hmm..yup, is a concert organized my someone (i think SRC or whatever society ) for the freshie (just like me ^^) in my faculty. Since that day we met Student Rep at the south lobby and after he explained a bit about it, I got a bit expectation on it actually. Sound not bad but unfortunately I missed it tonight.
A bit dissapointed actually..
sob..sob...
It is alright ^^
wait for next time loh~
wait for next time loh~

No comments:
Post a Comment