7.00am : clock alarm rang..ding~~ding.......
7.02am : wake up sooo reluctantly
7.03am : bathing super angrily..
7.09am : received a sms
"Today EB class cancel..no lecture and tutorial."
$%^&*^%$!
I am pretty much angry at the moment. If we had been informed ytd, maybe I will buy a bus ticket, rushing back to hometown for Father's Day celebration or even plan something for my weekend:). But it is too late to do so now. Anyway, I think something was really happened so that our lecturer couldn't make it. I can understand for that.
7.02am : wake up sooo reluctantly
7.03am : bathing super angrily..
7.09am : received a sms
"Today EB class cancel..no lecture and tutorial."
$%^&*^%$!
I am pretty much angry at the moment. If we had been informed ytd, maybe I will buy a bus ticket, rushing back to hometown for Father's Day celebration or even plan something for my weekend:). But it is too late to do so now. Anyway, I think something was really happened so that our lecturer couldn't make it. I can understand for that.
Crying.........
The water is soooo cold especially in the morning without water heater T.T. Btw, I got a clear and fresh mind now. The feeling is so good. I'm gonna look for something to fill my stomach because I'm damn hungry now..and someone has started 'chui shui' with me early in the morning (In fact both of us woke up early for EB class)... No mood to continue my dream. So I choose to enjoy the silence alone. Can you imagine how good is the feeling I'm having now...??!? :D
Well, I hope that someone will get the same feeling today.
and
The water is soooo cold especially in the morning without water heater T.T. Btw, I got a clear and fresh mind now. The feeling is so good. I'm gonna look for something to fill my stomach because I'm damn hungry now..and someone has started 'chui shui' with me early in the morning (In fact both of us woke up early for EB class)... No mood to continue my dream. So I choose to enjoy the silence alone. Can you imagine how good is the feeling I'm having now...??!? :D
Well, I hope that someone will get the same feeling today.
and
searching for my breakfast!.....
No comments:
Post a Comment