Thursday, August 28, 2008

Amazing August

Am currently in my apartment packing those books and notes put into luggage. And to think that the feeling of loneliness is resurfacing, delighted I hear the nudge ring from msn, and in comes her with greeting from someone in the list.



Yeah~!! tomorrow I'll be go back JB.

Cheh...
!#$%^%!*^....


Hey kid, you won't understand how delight my heart is now unless you leave something you really love and care. uh..well enough of that.


Amazing August = Bulan Merdeka = ??

How to define 'amazing' ?


Full of joys, surprises, laughes, and of course mega sales in aug ! However, it covered another main task of my life currently, study hard. Finally the reaches of 14th week, also the last week for current semester. Not to say short or long, I decide to comment the period as Challenging. I met with newbie, tried something I'll never do before, and different roles I play for sure. Become matured and independent i hopping. However, what coming will be the terrific final.


UALE1023 English For Business 6th Sept
UBMM1013 Management Principles 10th Sept
UBEQ1013 Quantitative Techniques I 13th Sept
UBAF1013 Financial Accounting Framework I 15th Sept
UBAI1113 Information Systems 18th Sept


We'll do fine cool kids. Ladies night's and Sunway Lagoon's is forming up.










As clock ticked by, we'll get closer.
Jas is lil tension now.
The result of jess's torturing.
xoxo
clapping for myself

No comments: