Sunday, August 31, 2008

red

ish..what a short saturday, worst still and my stomach hurts so so much now. so pain. it's bad :(.
no Saturday happy hours tonight, shld stay at home. boring still ...

I am red after I dyed my hair. oh yea. i just get so irritated when people comment about my white hair. It looks so old and bla bla bla.. Can't think of any word to describe, yuck..


Another thing, now I afraid people might calling me Ron Weasley because we are same in red.


I like it ! really really like it ! :) *satisfied smile*

Only showing one out of the bunch, way too embarassing.

Get some rest to recharge my body built-in battery, need to focus in my revising tomorrow.

Hope to have breakfast with dad tomorrow *yet he's still not back from work so late..sayang sayang*

Edited on ---2.00am Dad is finally back ! Nightz.

No comments: