im BACK from a short break.
feeling good.
tag tag tag tag me as you like
I dont care.
Don't you know I like to break the rule *winks*
okey, I surrender this time.
***************************************************
1. What’s your ambition*
还是需要时间再想一想
2. Who is more important to you? Friends or boy/girlfriend?*
朋友是一辈子的,情人却会在 化学成分产生效应结束后 而离开。
3. How often do you think of committing suicide?*
不曾
4. Do you think you have enough confidence?*
很多时候 是装出来的
5. How many babies you want?*
19 时-我觉得我一辈子都不想要
将来的事 让未来的自己去决定
6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?*
从科学课本里所学的 老师应该不会骗我吧
7. What is your goal for this year?*
it's gonna end soon, yet my goal still no way to realise. Don't ask me pls >.<
8. Do you believe in eternity love?*
101% I believe in it.
9. What's a perfect girlfriend/boyfriend like to u? (List 10)
-有Feel
-爱心
-smarter than me
-romantic
-funny guy so can make me laugh often
-sebsitive, in good way (*quoted fr. Ms. Jess-we got some taste*)
-brave (because im timid)
-过马路时,永远站在车子来的那个方向
-the one I truly love
-the love truly love me
10.What feeling do you love most?*
contented
11. What are the requirements you wish from the other half?*
must be totally different as my personality.
12. is there anything you wanna tell the ppl you hate ?*
I'll try not to hate you, maybe.
13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?*
Yes. even tho I'm only text/phone you when i need ur help *winks*
14. What does flying means to you?*
is a dream.
15. What do you crave for the most currently?*
time
16. Who has the biggest influnce on you?
parents
17. Describe the person who tagged you in 7 words.*
she always skipped the Pengajian Msia class~!!
18. What have you done to yourself make yourself happy?*
maybe, a walk.
19. What will u become in another 10 years to come?*
29..可能已经失去了什么 也得到了什么吧 wait n see...
20. What is your lucky number?
9
Instructions:Remove one question from above and add in your personal question. Make a total of 20 questions and tag 8 people. List them out at the end of the post. Notify them in their cbox that they've been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.
sorry if you're in the seat.
-- ''you're blessed you know-Don't complain~!!''--
♥.alan.♥♥.crystal.♥
♥.huan.♥
♥.hyin♥
♥.june.♥
♥.kelvin.♥
♥.Kikie YuHan.♥
♥.yee chian .♥
No comments:
Post a Comment