Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My short Holis


This week we decided to search for some KOREA yum yum..
hehe^^ It's really satisfied me !
omg~!! My blog is going to become my food journal soon.
haven't got those photo of Sushi Zanmai's from ppl. suck connection !!!

石锅牛肉拌饭
当然少不了的 韩国辣炒年糕
Korean rice cake dish
the just-wake-up me^0^

I was so much like the combination of this two colours, insist to shot this.
Recently I feel that there are still many thing I cant hv fully control over. Life's suck. I felt burden to so many many, everything. So why worry,smile when you want to.

introduce the newbie to you guys.
no name for him yet.


I cant remember when is the last time I'm using some brushes, painting materials to perform my ART talent *winks*

For someone specially, I designed a photo frame for this someone in my entire weekend.

Attention, it is my HAND-MADE present. Original 100% design ideas from lil jas. So, even tho it's not so pretty, please dont complain~pls pls pls. --* u shld knw how to do if u got this*--
So, who is the person..I'm not gonna tell. Who ever is in the count-down periods for their BIG DAY, get ready to receive my gift. I'll find an angle to help me send this to you.^^

Be grateful looo
^^
--off--

No comments: