Thursday, October 16, 2008

Quiekie

Connection has been in marvelous turtle speed in all day and I really feel like shut down my laptop going to far far away from my table. Hey guys, do something plss !! We pay every month you know..?!?!! However, I couldn't run. That's plenty of group and individual assignments are labled at my THINGS-TO-DO list. My short-sem is really not that SHORT and I prefer to call it PACK-SEM.


Althought I have only 2 subjects to study during the entire seven weeks=49 days =p.. I have to attend 5 days class in a week. Unfortunatelly I have to take one of the LAN subject which is MPW 2133 PENGAJIAN MALAYSIA and I prefer to tell others I am studying HISTORY now~!!! OMG~ It bring me back to 2 yrs ago where I can really 'enjoy' myself in kelas sejarah. 2 yrs later, I still behave in that same way. *winks*





~SCREAM~



Pengajian Malaysia ,is all abt things done by Orang Mati



Hate.I can't move my butt from the chair for entirely 3 hours !!! *sob*


And later
thanks for the high calories coke T.T



nice shirt

nice ART-direction ==

dumb and dumber^^


--off--

No comments: