It's such a bad luck case.
We have to be extra alert when out, but I am sometime seem like losing my soul when I was alone. Maybe the sun is too bright and high temperature made me dizzy a while. At the bus station opposite Sunway Piramid where I use to wait U63 then headed to MValley.There was an indian man approached to me when everyone has noticed that U63 is just a stone throw away. This yellow shirt indian man showed me 2 tickets of rapidKL worth rm2 for each. I was shocked, by his kindness of offering me a free ticket.
Without any thinking, I staight away took it with a 'thank you".
"eh..money ..!!"
"huh..."
"i thought you just wanna give it to me.."
"....money.." with his black-hand approached to me.
next, you able to guess the ending of this misunderstanding conversation.
I immediately return him the ticket and get into the line.
Later in the way headed to MValley, I was thinking. This black guy is really smart by selling the used ticket (or maybe simply collect it from ppl's throw away). And I was too blur and naive, simply thought that kind-hearted ppl is everywhere.
So guys, better be careful especially when you're alone.
If you thought the story is gonna end soon, you are wrong.
**
Again, I was in rapidKL.
I nearly die in an accident where the engine was burnt. haha^^ everything is so like drama story.
hard to reflash everything of it and what I know is that I am home finally.
Funny sia.
****************
No comments:
Post a Comment