Friday, November 21, 2008

Christmas Tree




Another weekend I chose to spend with my sister so I travelled alone to Kelly's. As I less mentioned about my elder sister, Fion, that's why I saw surprised expression whenever I talked about her.

Happy Belated Birthdays to Fion----- *guiltyness*



2008-11-20

Sunway Piramid


Kelly : ME

Hey people:

''Chirstmas is coming in 35 days...'' excited !!

Christmas tree is brought into places and is decorated with christmas light and colorful ornaments now. A star is placed at the top of the tree, representing the host of angels or the Star of Bethlehem from the Nativity story.

and I saw one after my dinner. It's so ordinary but beautiful. I wonder why am I so happy for just a normal Christmas tree....and.....I just like it. Maybe is the joyful and warm, it brings.



寂寞的 背影



As I stand in front only I realised

It's time to make a wish

I like to do this

especially in Christmas

wishing the same for so long.

unfortunately, it doesn't come true.

Maybe I'm not sincery enough

.....




*******************************************************
off.

No comments: