Friday, November 21, 2008

The Joyful part I





19:11:2008
Red Box, The Gardens



Yes. We lie.
As long as it's harmless





I'm M000268 ...


but I think I'll never step in this particular store.





Seriously I'm not happy with something here and my mood was down since early in the morning.




hi-tea buffet:







♥ Strawberry topped tarts and ♥ Cupcakes






BEVERLY HILLS CHIHUAHUA ..... longed for it, alone....







***************************************





20:11:2008


KA707 just ignore if u wonder where the hell is it.






Opppps! something is passing around !



Check it up~!!









KFC a.m. Saving ?? too bad, I'm not that early for it.






Again, late for class '~'







I claimed that '11a.m class is torturing me ! It's too early!'


'no wonder I seldom see you in that 8a.m class every tuesday !!' someone said...

jas : 'hehe.......'
just keep it from my mum, it's alright then






Stepped in at around 12pm today. I seriously enjoy the rush of getting all the things done haha.... u 're so evil!







Spot on the Stussy Girl. @@




innocent ? naive ? hoho....neither


ME : MEI


女人味





Mr.Purple claimed sendiri his back same like Zheng Yuan Chang..So I decide to let the world to judge it.

How you think ??




See my evilly smile ..?? can't wait to public it..hoho !




***********



Lunch.



That 福州鱼丸粉 doesn't worth that high recommendation from me.





Later, 90 minutes of damn traffic get us to Plaza Low Yat and not to forget our new friend--Mr.Porsche ...^^



Leave there soon as I was rushing back to Sunway before I've to say hello to the moon. It started to rain, and the public transports are so...lack of consideration. I'm half wet =='





***********



9.15 p.m. reached Sunway Piramid.


Surprisingly I met Chen Chen there. .. Aiyo,约你,不如巧遇 she told.Suppose we should meet at last tuesday but I'm damn forgetful to comfirm the date and time with her..actually I'm totally forgot :p


Have to waive Goodbye so hang out at JB next week loh..hopefully






Dinner was at Old Town White Coffee.


Iced White Coffee and Chesse Ham Polo Bun satisfying my tummy.


but I'm seriously TIRED. Pity sia =='



Part II is coming soon.....


**


Jiat's competition is on tonight but unfortunatelly I can't be there to show my support...btw, you're already done so well ..just enjoy the night, guys..8)



--off--

No comments: