Sunday, November 16, 2008

Those Days


I friendstered for around 3 hours..and there was...
A Comment I found :


My dear , do u miss them?
they said miss u so much.Last night while i was enjoying my supper with bear bear biskut and shooting photo,they said they wan to join...so i kindly help them shoot some photo and paste it here....
Do u like it?
By the way, they told me miss ah paul too!^^

07/3/2007 8:16 pm

A comment from my ppl to me.

attached with a photo shoot in my room (jb) posed by my bear.
It was about a month after I joined my college. What a sweet photo I'm so loving it.

***********
How long we didn't really

act like a child, speak like a child, think like a child

as we always take thing for granted.

oh gosh!!!

I miss those days..
get me back...please.

No comments: