Sunday, January 18, 2009

4 out of 7




January,15th



Jas looked terrible in the morning was because her alarm doesn't RING her up! She was late again !


And afternoon class was super boring
and
as jas explained
"the spicy panmee made people sleepy wor !"



later,blurr queen jess caught my attention
by described the lecturer as very cham
maybe, just his style
somehow, i agreed to her.


Here goes the outcome at the end of the
so called Financial informaiton for management class



sometime i think that is better to be unknown than to be known

BE PLAIN



January, 17th

Midvalley Megamall

was a day with a lot of TNG,traffic jam, parking,walking, and Smsing. Yet, I called it a nice day since I was served with delicious food and my shopping day was so 'profitable'



--Kaki patah






Lunch at rak-Thai.


Min Min is truely a spicy lover.



Pineapple Fried Rice


Tom Yam Goong with Mee hoon

Mango Sticky Rice

Thai Iced Milk Tea *a bit too sweet*



errm..



something ice served with water chestnut..I couldn't remember what was that

nice environment if only without the jusco trolly
.


c.h.e.a.p.


satisfying us


end of the day.

jas's collection has enlarge ^^






woohoo~
CNY~I'm coming~!!

--off--

No comments: