Hello my dears~ :))
am in KL now.
holiday was officially ended in 72 hours ago.
To cut short all details, everything was wonderful,a satisfying experience.
I've been going through quite a lot lately,
as for it,
I am too lazy to explain here.
Too long and complicated.
it's being a pain.
hope things took a turn for the better tomorrow.
Today is fun.
Meeting with our UBML1013 Corporate and Business Law tutor.
Mr. half bald's class was interesting.
Was late-for-class a nice thing so that we could sit at just 3 steps in front of him ??
yet, promise! it wont be often happen.^^
then, no more sleepy in classes.
felt that way, only this :))
then, no more sleepy in classes.
felt that way, only this :))
and by the way,
I can predict that UBML1013 will torture me by tons of complicated combination-of-alphabets.
no wonder I was born as finance student =P
By having an effective schedule, I'll be free from classes on friday right until sunday. clap!!clap!!clap!!
And I just wanna have nice hours, nice food and right ppl spend with, so must away from SgL ^^...somemore i got a free driver now already~hehe^^
i absolutely LOVE my new
flexible timetable
and of course
MYSELF
--off--
No comments:
Post a Comment