Monday, March 16, 2009

Just mess




13th March 2009 *Friday*
# happy birthday jess
oh, the missy finally turn 20th
两张没得找咯~
haha..
96 hours after the cutie jas was borned



# getting S-shape bodyline was her 1st wish
and it is the last photo took in long hair..
mou lau la.. mou lau la.. <3




# michelle's stupidity's viruses are wide spread within the building
As I was the only one who noticed about it

Thus, the heartless lady is trying to kill me by the plastic knife >.<
How could you make us believe that u're not stupid??



# Too much of Strawberry Cake and rumours are going around..
You shld know I mean you..haha~

nvm, i keep it inside my tummy
no more worries, my friends~
muahahahaha.....

That's it how my Black Friday, 13th of March.....

Nothing is happened

Safe ^^





next day..


#lastly, my energy bar

white valentine's day,dark chocolate...
it was damn cheap for only 2.5 bucks u can get it




I'll be updating on the bits and pieces of my 20th bday. Currently, I'll stick to my bookes as I aim to score high in my upcoming midterm. It's been long since I get an hour off to have a cup of coffee like that, and I am, appreciating it while I can.




Redang tris is forming up soon. Looking forward to it so much
and I will be enjoying mine with a crazy roadtrip to Kampar in 48 hours to go.
Finally there is a chance to meet up at the 颓废 (cited from alan's) city.
See you all in wednesday n.n



It's rainning and still have one more chapter to go.
Take care frenz*

No comments: