Ahem Ahem... Here's a quick update. In this past two weeks, other than sitting midterm and attending class at college, I also meet up with friends at kampar, the hot city. The plan was successful but somehow I felt something was not there. i wonder :( it was more like a food trip....
Alright, basically it's what I able to conclude:
cheapest coconut i ever have !!
pillow-talk (tommy wanna join?).
must wake up at 7am if you wanna eat dim sum at kampar !!
was the second time i tried 面包鸡.
very dont-know-what-happened greenhorn's fishing experience.
the so-called curry mee.
MM is the place I visit the most at there.
no 176&177 is actually near!
don't ever play monopoly with...... hyper monkey.
the saddle is too high and i'm actually short>.<>
nearly sleep at 5am every night. utar biggest hall and I sit at the top.
nice to meet you, our new friend, shiaoxi.
tasty ikan pari bakar.
then I bought ice-cream from 7/11.
糯米饭 topped curry-zap!!
abang yung likes to make phone call at roadside.
if only all can go waterfall together..
how could you never know about Ghost-rider?!?!!...damn tommy!!
鸡臂 walks? omg~
[very tired].
if only I must use a word to describe kampar, it'll be -- hot.
the boss of 大树下豆腐花 has a son who works in utar !!
makan 3in1 maggie-mee<3.
tommy can't live without dota, and he likes stupid girl not necessary from sarawak (sure or not) ! lol.
white-coffee is actually not in white.
so enjoyed wearing flip-flop in kampar and my toes are cool.
JeckShen's = illegal xD.
Claypot Chicken Rice in S,M,L as well.
finally, received a belated birthday card.
Now, do you think it was more likes a food trip XD...
*evilly smile*

# the ahmu and me
spot where I put the napkin........

# .................

# yummmmmmy mer?
my eyebrows tell everything...
8 of them rented 2 big double-storey terrace house. It was the first time I visit them after they moved to kampar. The freezer in girl's dorm is 100% full, but I hardly found anything in the freezer of boy's dorm [is it prove that those girls are big eater??!!] Btw, the boy's dorm is unexpected clean and tidy than ......... muahahahaha.. All in all, most important is 'everyone is together'.
Oh~how I wish I could join them in next minute..
Gosh, the muscle ache pratically came from rock climbing at the waterfall.
# 世界上最幸福的 牛
will bring you wherever I go

# Solo Queen and me
Lastly..
One day.One day, in the not-so-near future I might just start to love kampar.
*finally uploaded lill photo in this entry*
*finally uploaded lill photo in this entry*
take care~
No comments:
Post a Comment