

26th Sept, Saturday..
I went to Bubba Gump in Sunway Piramid on the 1st day of my holiday.
The first time, I went there to have my dinner. It was just.. new to me. The dinning environment is comfortable,everyone was happily eating while I was attracted by those unique decoration.
hmmm I think and decided to post up the good pictures to show you how amazing the interior of the place.



how do you think ?
And something interesting.......
They have this service system were you’d change the sign on the table if you wanna order. Use 'STOP FORREST STOP' to order...
make sure the sign is this when you don’t need anything…
My sister and I ordered quite a lots because we felt like wanna try all those listed in the menu. XD XD XD
Organic Pear & Berry Salad. Fresh Greens with charbroiled Chicken, organic Pears, Strawberries and glazed Pecans, tossed all together with Raspberry Vinaigrette, and top it with Feta Cheese.
Shrimp Rigatoni. Tender sautéed Shrimp, Rigatoni, and fresh Spinach are tossed in a creamy Sundried Tomato Pesto Cream Sauce, and topped with fresh Parmesan Cheese.
Captain's Fish & Chips. Beer battered Mahi Mahi.
The fries were good too…. Good for 4 persons! lolz..

Jenny’s Favorite(left). Strawberries, Cranberry Juice, and Non-fat Raspberry Frozen Yogurt. Lotsa Lava(right). Creamy Coconut and sweet Pineapple erupt with a Strawberry flow.
Thumbs up for Bubba!
lastly...
stay tune for my day of enjoyment epi 2...maybe see u guy in wednesday.
with love.
No comments:
Post a Comment