Monday, October 05, 2009

days of enjoyment Ep2




Life has been good thus far. I am totally enjoying the freedom of holidays. One precious day of my holidyas went towards cleaning my room, I came across a little christmas present, a thing of sentimental value, which I can never find the heart to throw it away...











It was in the christmas day, two years ago ...






Our fond memories, this is the one. Bet you'd never thought I'd kept it until today, in a small grey box, stucked away in the depths of my drawer. I keep it safe, unwrapped.




what's inside? I keep it as our little secret.






Undoubtable, you're the special one. I can always talk to you whenever, wherever, and whatever. It's fate, and I do really cherish you. Thank you for being there in those days, and the best replayment for your always-be-there is -' I'm fine, my friend.'







A little mystery ♥ never hurt anyone :)

















Also, let me tell you what happened.




THEY ARE BACK !!!






Yet, I am currently falling in love with this.








are you holding on to the little moments that matters?












Officially spent the whole days just chilling at home, web browsing, catch up on my fav episodes, and finally found time to meet up with friends.



Thank god, they are fine and pretty,still. XD


It's true that they say friends come and go. They really do. Just when you've formed new friendships or rekindled those old ones, time's up and you gotta go, or maybe these friends are the ones leaving. It's sad to have to see them leave, but, it's even more heartbreaking to have to leave them. Even across cyberspace, with frequent communication, some friendships cannot last. The only hope is that when two friends bump into each other again in the future, and that old friendship would be rekindled along with those memories.



Know what I mean ? :)

with love

No comments: