Monday, October 19, 2009

days of enjoyment Final Episode


So it has been more than a week since I last updated. Though I suppose to update really often, turns out I did not, because my holiday wasn't so happening after all.









Then in tha last saturday of my holidays, whilst everyone was busy getting ready for the coming of new semester, or just frankly enjoying the last 2 days of holidays, I took 2 days off, went to taiping.





Finally, I stepped out of the house, with the warm sun shining on my face. Started the trip by 3 hours drive to the north from kl. Anyhow, we still had heaps of fun.






Unfamiliar, but absolutely lovely.





Meanwhile, Taiping visuals to cure boredom. And maybe relive this blog a lil' bit.







I survived TAIPING. ya i confess, it might be a lil' bit of exaggeration.






There's tons of photographs at the end of the trip, and Taiping is so peaceful, a perfect getaway from current hectic life.



Well see, the weather was just too good to resist. The sun was up, the sky was clear and blue, and the wing was not too strong.









The Ikan Masin.




oh..thing that definately wont be happen in kl.






Don't ask me what are these. For me, they are just FOOD.










红豆'较' -- hong dou ka










They were standing so peacefully there, enjoying the shade under the tree.
I think I disturbed their moment of dating.


Then I took my camera out, shoting their sweetest moment
so they will be love forever and ever.







LOVE is in everywhere, believe it all my sweethearts. Because, hmmm...it is so easy to found the love when u walk in Taiping.



Random, yes.
with love.

No comments: