Thursday, November 05, 2009

OMG !!!

Christmas is still far but they just couldn't wait !!





It was some kind of arts exhibition in the south lobby last tuesday. As we were passing by the south lobby and suddenly a voice from the back calling our name. Out of curiosity, we stepped into the area which has under renovation for so quite a number of days.


1 thing I noticed....*tell you at the end of this post*



tried to steal it yet....i failed to do so T_T




Yeah, so at the end, we were asked to sign onthe card. It made me feel like if I were a celebreity in any function. XD

Nothing to write about on it actually. Just wanna show you guys my korean writting. lol


how was my korean writting ?

We feel proud because we are the pair who stayed for the longest time for the exhibition.

Yesss! We won. XD






So now, do you still rememeber what I promised to tell you what did I noticed at the beginning of this post ??? better you forget it.


Well, what I realizes is ... what you should realise at the beginning. !!! *win*


laugh-out-loud.
with love.

No comments: