All in all, HELP's Halloween treat feels like a trick.

As I hope, please stayed true to your heart and never disappointed a child who dressed up for Halloween and walked the neighborhood looking forward to picking up their treats! Because, I am still a trick-and-treater at the moment.
Witches were out to the town with poisoned apples, but.. where are their broom??
If I were asked to describe my Halloween in one word, the one and only word that crossing my mind would be HUNGRY. So anyway, my need was satisfied by sea park's nasi lemak with ayam dadah.
Went to Puchong for few days. It was my second time actually, and I kinda missed the panmee @ 面乡村. But luckily I had my sister to accompany me. :)
招牌罗汁板面
Just as everyone knowledge, baskin robbins offered a great 31% discount after a long waiting from the beginning of every month. They've transformed the place into a mini ice-cream mart! There's like, heaps of people everywhere! And the new girl at the counter, she had this really man voice which made the hair on my back stand.
Not only that, jaya jusco has put into their best interest to attract and retain their cusotmer. For this reason, I think I won't step in Tesco or Cold Storage anymore. I was so stunned when I saw the price of this Cameron Cabbage. I'd spontaneously blink my eyes, to make sure that I was not dreaming at time.
I guess I was reading too much on business Ethics. Price war is legal but we shouldn't be so unethical.
On the another note, Implied Forward Rate is more than juat a BIG FAT LIPS..XD
And now.. Business Ethics assignment calls. But not before a nice hot cup of coffee.
with love.

No comments:
Post a Comment