Thursday, December 31, 2009

30.12.2009 The Significant one..



Someone pressed the horn on the steering wheel when I was MSNing in the living room a while ago.
Was the cooking women, my mum. She couldn't found the keys to the house as for this moment, her world is spinning endlessly. So, I opened the auto-gate for her and waving goodbye to those who sit in the next car, escorting her back to home, safely.



This woman came back from their quite-often celebration dinner and she ended up coming home dead drunk. Ohhh, I wonder how to get the smell of red wine out of our house. Anyway, she left a bottle full of red wine on the table, in front of my laptop :) Oh, it makes me nervous.





On the another note, BAKING is getting interesting. I hope I'll do good enough to get a satisfying
outcome. *crosses finger* I'm trying to be optimistic :) Speaking of which, Boston cream pie or cupcake will pop out from my oven tomorrow, no wait, this morning ?





I can't wait anymore! I have so many things that I want to do in the last day of 2009. One thing for sure, I managed to read until chapter two of one for my baby eventually. phew.. There is so much of vocabulary I don't understand. I think I better improve on it before it's too late. sad :(




.. and I hope I could finish it before my holiday end.










Opps.. not to forget to mention here. I, no, WE celebrate Michelle's 20 after the moral paper. phew.. it was super super hard to get a proper place for cake cutting session. Well, well, well, thanks to jess's brilliant idea, Michelle managed to cut her birthday cake right in front of ice skating counter XD *accompany by Santa Claus and snowman*




...there is a lot more than just a group photo in my facebook :)




till then,
with love <3

No comments: