Wednesday, January 06, 2010

05.01.2010 Ring Ring Reen




Hello Shereen here,
I have decided to hijack min min's blog because I'm special ..


Yupp, proud to be the First Guest to post an entry here in 2010.



A New Year….

One thing for sure in my mind when 2010 come is that “Time flies fast”. In just a blink of an eye I’m going to be another year older. I seems that 2009 just started yesterday and today is already 2010. Indeed 2009 has been both a rough and a smooth year for me. But by the grace of God I’m still standing healthy and alive today without sustaining any harm or injuries. 2009 has also been a challenging year for me whereby I sat for my LLB first year exam. Though I can say I never actually put 100% effort nevertheless I did it.


For love life, is still the same person and everything is still ‘growing’ from our mindset to the way both me and him understand each other. He has been supporting me all the way in 2009. Thank you also for my beloved family who cared for me so much. It’s been a great year. Thank you also for my friends who has been there to cheer me up and I can say that u guys do make my days in 2009 a meaningful and memorable one.



As for 2010, though I still hope that time will not flies so fast and hope for it be stagnant and stop at happy moments, I still believe we need to grow up and look forward. My new year resolution will be:



Stay happy and do well in my studies

Always be patient and understanding no matter what situation it may be

Be a good daughter, girlfriend, and friends to all my dear ones and friends

Earn more money XD

Be faithful in the Lord ..as I’m a Christian

Learn to bake and cook well





Think that’s all my heart can pour out…. Bye 2009 and Hello 2010.



3 comments:

S'reen said...

oiii...... what i hijacked????? u are gonna get from me... I was invited to blog here... and with goodwill i voluntarily pour my heart-out for u... dare u say i hijacked??? kick ur pi gu... :-)

流浪无名 said...

Earn more money???
U dun simple spend the money ady
"thx sky thx floor" le lo...xD

jasmine said...

shereen: just a metaphor XD XD XD
cheewei: that is my fren's wishes larrr. not mine XD...u dieee