Thursday, January 21, 2010

21.01.2010 I reckon that I am still a student


Well, what I have been up to over the 4 days that I have been back to college life. I have been going to my classes, most definitely as I promise to myself. In case you were wondering, for this semester, also the last semester before I proceed to my third year degree studies. I'm taking 5 major subjects: Financial Markets and Institutions, Financial Statement Analysis, Econometrics, Management Accounting and Research Method in Finance.


Also, timetable was not arranged well as there is four hours really blank time before our second lecture. So we took a spontaneous movie trip, just for fun and because we had nothing else to so. After all, Old Dogs amused us for hours.


And today, I rocked up to my Management Acc tute, again, going without answer prepared. And I think I should focus in my research project so as assignments as soon as possible.



I guess this is it. Have a nice day everybody, it's time to get myself a cuppa coffee before I start my revision.

p/s: no more stalking coz I do not need to, anymore.

No comments: